Corona virus (COVID-19): Keeping our people and customers safe
As a people-first company, the health and safety of our associates and customers is always top of mind. Like many of you, we have been closely following the news and navigating these uncharted waters since first learning of the COVID-19 outbreak.
We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure that our customers and our people remain safe and healthy. We are closely following guidelines released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to prevent the spread of the virus.
Here are just a few of the tactics we are taking to protect our customers and associates:
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our technicians and vehicles, our shops and our office locations.
- We are providing access to sanitizing wipes and alcohol gel wherever possible.
- Valets are greeting customers from a social distance with a smile instead of a handshake.
- As always, we encourage our associates to wash their hands frequently, refrain from touching their faces and to stay home if they aren’t feeling well.
- If associates have recently traveled to a high-risk area of the world or been exposed to someone who has, we are asking them to self-quarantine for 14 days, as recommended by the CDC.
- We have instituted strict international and domestic travel policies and postponed large in-person meetings.
- We continue to update our associates on procedures to help stop the spread of germs.
We know that many of you need service or have already scheduled an appointment with us. If you need our help or need to make changes, we are happy to provide assistance. You can schedule your appointment or contact us on this site to re-schedule.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to keep you and our associates safe.
We appreciate your business.